5854 Ugg Classic Mini Grey Boots

Friday, October 19, 2012

Giving Murano pendants and Murano jewellery as a romantic gift by Nelly Smith

Giving Murano pendants and Murano jewellery as a romantic gift by Nelly Smith
Murano jewellery has been a very well kept secret as to its production. It has been handmade on the island of Murano for centuries and the art of making this stunning glass has been passed down from father to son.
This glass and the beautiful Murano pendants and the Murano jewellery reminds me of a holiday that I spent in Italy with a man that was very special in my life. I was bought a Murano pendant in the shape of a heart and was the most romantic gift that I have ever received. The colours on the Murano pendant melted together on top of the foiled glass so the heart pendant with the shiny red colours made the perfect romantic gift. I can say that this romantic gift is still one of my most treasured pieces in my jewellery box.
I was amazed on this holiday to see so much of this Murano jewellery on show in the shops. There were amazing pieces of jewellery that had been created with this stunning glass. Earrings are made in ever shade and colour that you can think of. Cabochon Murano beads set in gold are perfect presents but none of them could match my romantic gift,5854 Ugg Classic Mini Grey Boots.
There were Murano pendants to die for. The Murano pendants and the Murano jewellery were available in every colour that you can think of. The glass is inlaid with metal foil of gold, silver and bronze and when the glass in laid on top it comes to life and when it catches the light the colours glow making the Murano jewellery alive. But none of these pieces can match the heart shaped Muarno pendant I was given as my romantic gift.
As well as the Murano pendants and the Muarno jewellery this beautiful glass is used to create lampshades that shine and shimmer when they are turned on. There are beautiful bowls in every size, shape and colour. Or maybe you would like a set of stunning drinking glasses that have been created from this special glass.
My favourites are the Muarno jewellery and the Murano pendants and of course my Murano pendant in the shape of a heart that was my romantic gift. You can find unique glass rings to adorn your hands. Some of these have been created in from this glass and others have been handmade from precious metals like gold and silver and set with beads handmade from Murano glass. There are many necklaces and Murano pendants that hang from silk ribbons in colours that compliment the pendant. The ribbon on the heart shaped Muarno pendant that was given to me as my romantic gift was a bright red colour which is the colour of passion.
So whenever I see a piece of Murano jewellery and especially a Murano pendant like the one that was given to me as my romantic gift I am reminded of my holiday in Italy and that very special romantic gift I was given from a very special man.

No comments:

Post a Comment